31 October 2012

Playing Jenga with Neal!

I'm catching up on reading, but I'm really behind on posting reviews.  Sorry.

Here's some goofiness to tide you over:

First, Neal posted about book piles here.
Then, Neal asked about book stacks here.

I thought I'd answer your question, Neal, with pictures.

We like our stacks too, Neal!

You actually know exactly how long my TBR pile is right now, but I also have a number of titles that I've picked up along the way this year that will probably keep me occupied for a while after I'm all done.
And we even decorate them for birthday parties!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some sweet stacks! They even look...organized! Aesthetically organized! Floating in the air like things from science fiction stories. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun idea! I always love seeing people's book stacks but I don't think I've seen anything this fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty fun until you need a book at the bottom of one of the high piles... and of course my RIP review forced me to go through my zombie cinema book which was in just such a location :-)

      Delete
  3. True! But then I feel the same way when I got my shelves all neat and tidy and then mess em' up when I go pull a book off to read. I need to get some fake replacement books like they used to have in university libraries so that I can use that as a placeholder so the bookshelves stay neat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...