29 January 2012

Elsewhere On The Interweb...

I just signed up for the 2012 Science Fiction Experience!  It's a part of the blog Stainless Steel Droppings and it runs this year from January 1st to February 29th.  People from all over link to their review of their latest science fiction experience, be it books, movies or whatever.  It isn't a challenge and has few rules, and I'm glad I'll be able to participate.  I'm a little late in the game but with a book a week I should be able to contribute my fair share.  Definitely go check it out, and don't forget the review site (check review #91!).

I didn't know about it until after I finished The Mule but there is also a group read-along (ending February 5th) of Foundation and Empire if you want to see what other people thought of the book.  There are some good questions and more thorough insights than I offered so get over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...