06 July 2012

Update Mania

Update the first:  I live in a new house.  'Partment home as my daughter says.  I tell you this not because you care, but because it is the reason that my posts have been a bit few and far between of late.


Update the deuce: I saw this sweet door, painted by a high schooler at our library a few weeks back and have been meaning to post it up here but keep forgetting.  It's The Little Prince.  How fun.  Good job "Ali S." from Estero High School, whoever you were in 2011.


Thrice being updated...:  I'll be participating in yet another read along.  But how could I resist this one, it's fittingly called "Puttin' the Blog in Balrog" for the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy!  This read along actually started with The Hobbit, but since I read that (again) less than a year ago, I figured I'd start with Fellowship.  Hosted by Book Snobbery, the discussions for The Hobbit have been great and I think I stand to learn a lot about a series that I already loved but have been away from for a time.  I just hope I can keep up.



Quaternarian:  My next post will be my 100th!  As promised, you can expect something a little different to commemorate the occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, more people joining! This whole thing is turning out bigger than I'd anticipated, I've been walking around with a huge grin on my face because of the discussions.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...