06 February 2012

The Bare Necessities




You have probably found yourself wondering, "how does he do what he does, so well?"  Well, here are my essentials for an awesome night of science fiction and blogging:  cheap wine, free book, Florida Panther kitten bookmark, decihedral die, sleepy-time pants.  My bookmark, donated to me by a co-worker, was recently lost for a couple days and I kind of freaked out (not as bad as when my Dad had to cut his wedding ring off though).

For those of you who don't already know, ou should Google, or better yet, poopgle Florida Panther kittens.  You will be amazed (at the search engine and the kittens).  Emmeline and I went on a treasure hunt and found 3 of her pacifiers before "we" finally found it.  Emmeline is also responsible for my super comfortable Brooks Brothers sleep-a-time pants.  Good girl Emme, good girl.

You know this week is going to be strange when I'm already nearly half-way through this book and I haven't even started the wine...

2 comments:

  1. I like that the kitten bookmark is well worn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using it for a while, but it took a beating because Emmeline loved the kitty.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...